MOBILE TICKETS WITH A TAP
Mobile tickets are the safest and most convenient way to manage your seats for all of your upcoming events. Whether you'd like touchless entry for your next performance or enjoy having your tickets saved right to your cell phone, Ticketmaster has made it easy.
Download the free Ticketmaster app or log into your account through your browser to download or transfer your tickets with just a tap. If you're a season ticket holder, you can download your tickets through Account Manager.
To download your tickets, tap My Events in your account and select your event. Add your tickets to your phone’s digital wallet, then just tap for touchless scanning at the door.
SafeTix™ is an enhancement to the identity ticketing system that generates secure tickets that tie to your individual account. This reduces the risk of ticket fraud and provides a personalized experience.
Holding tickets for others? Select the Transfer button and send tickets directly to them so you can meet at your seats.
- Once you've downloaded your mobile tickets, they'll always be available to view in advance and ready for the show, even if Wi-Fi is slow or unavailable.
- Transfer any tickets you’re holding for friends and family. This will help everyone to easily scan in at the door and quickly get to their seats.
- DO NOT take screenshots or send screenshots of your tickets. They will not work. The barcode on your downloaded mobile ticket is LIVE and changes every 15 seconds.
- Your phone is your ticket. Make sure you have a full battery charge before you head out for the night. As a reminder, screenshots and print outs will not be accepted.
- We encourage you to download your tickets in advance of coming to the theatre so you'll be assured that your tickets are ready at the door. If you do need to download at the theatre, you can now connect to our free OTGPatron WiFi network using an email address or Facebook account in both the Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre.
Watch some quick video tutorials for help downloading your tickets:
Don’t have a smartphone or running into a ticket issue? We’re happy to help! Visit the box office for assistance on the day of the event, and be prepared to show your ID.
Mobile tickets are strongly encouraged for all events as part of the Orpheum Theatre Group's efforts to protect against COVID-19. Read the full details of our Coronavirus procedures and precautions.