Important Contact Information
The Orpheum Theatre Group prioritizes the safety of our audiences, artists, staff, and volunteers. In the interest of caution regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the staff of the Orpheum Theatre Group is working remotely. Please refer to the following email addresses for the quickest assistance:
The voicemail at 901-525-7800 will be monitored, but we recommend email or Facebook message as the quickest way to contact the Orpheum Theatre Group at this time. No calls can be answered at the box office during this time.
To learn more about what steps the Orpheum Theatre Group has taken in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), including schedule changes and the close and consistent monitoring of CDC and city and state guidelines, visit orpheum-memphis.com/covid19.
Important Ticket Policies
- All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not possible. Pricing subject to change.
- The Orpheum Theatre Group accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Performance times and cast members are beyond our control and are subject to change without advance notification. Specific performers are not guaranteed for any theatrical performance.
- Performances are not canceled and refunds are not provided due to weather conditions. Legal exceptions are only allowed for “Acts of God” or “regulations of public authorities,” which happens when the government steps in to close a venue during severe weather or an emergency. Otherwise, “the show must go on.”
- The use of cameras, camera phones, and audio, video, and digital recorders is prohibited in the theatres.
- Cell phones and paging devices must be silenced and cannot be used during a performance. Guests using these items may be ejected without refund. The only exception to this rule is for patrons using GalaPro, a mobile accessibility app providing closed captioning or audio description for select Broadway shows. To learn more, read our full GalaPro information.
- Each individual show’s producer or artist determines the seating policy for late-arriving guests. In some instances, if you arrive after the show begins, you may be asked to wait until there is a natural break in the act before going to your seat.
- Children under four years of age are not generally permitted in the theatre. At designated shows, children of all ages are permitted. However, everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
- What some parents believe is acceptable and appropriate for their children, others may find objectionable. We urge parents who plan on bringing children to research the production prior to ordering to decide what is appropriate based on personal family values and standards.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the theatre.
- All guns, knives, and weapons of any kind are prohibited on Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre premises.
- For the protection of our patrons, theatre managers and private security personnel are on duty for all performances. Patrons and their belongings are subject to inspection and metal detection upon entry. For a full list of prohibited items, please read our FAQs.
- Special needs seating is available upon request. Please call email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-Party Tickets — Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from Ticketmaster, the Orpheum Theatre Box Office, or an on-site Halloran Centre representative. When you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
Be on the lookout for sites that look similar or have URLs similar to orpheum-memphis.com. Often they belong to scalper sites or brokers.
Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Have another question? Check out our FAQs for the answer.