As our community continues to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, our schedule of shows continues to change. You can find status changes below, and additional information can be found by following the links for each show.
As a nonprofit arts organization, closing our doors means a substantial loss of income. Funds from tickets and concession sales make up the largest part of our revenue and are vital to our financial stability. This closure greatly affects our ability to preserve our beautiful historic theatre and to share the performing arts with everyone in the community. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to help us continue during this unprecedented time, you can do so here.
Upcoming Schedule Changes
- Garry Goin Presents: Sounds of Vinyl, Nov. 28, 2020, Halloran Centre: Canceled. Credit card refunds will be automatically issued by the purchaser’s original point of purchase.
- Black Violin, Dec. 6, 2020, Orpheum Theatre: Rescheduled to Nov. 5, 2021. All tickets will be honored at the rescheduled performance.
Other Rescheduled Dates
- Willie Nelson & Family: Will be rescheduled to 2021. As soon as a new date has been confirmed, ticket holders will be notified by email and this page will be updated.
- Farewell Angelina: Rescheduled to Nov. 20, 2020.
- Jaimee Paul and Leif Shires in Concert: Rescheduled to Feb. 20, 2021.
- That Golden Girls Show!: Rescheduled to Feb. 28, 2021.
- Alison Brown: Rescheduled to April 3, 2021.
- Celtic Woman: Rescheduled to April 25, 2021.
- Beatles vs Stones: Rescheduled to May 19, 2021.
Events scheduled at Orpheum Theatre Group venues are often presented by third-party promoters, and every event is managed by many partners around the country. We are working diligently with the artists, promoters, producers, and other involved parties to provide answers as soon as possible.
Future performances and events not listed on this page are currently still scheduled as planned.
We are closely and consistently monitoring information about the virus and its impact, and we will continue to evaluate procedures according to the guidance of the CDC as well as city and state officials.
You can find the most up-to-date information on this page of our website, and we’ll also email patrons affected by cancellations and other changes and share information through social media.
For canceled shows, all credit card purchases will be automatically refunded within 30-45 business days. Refunds should post to your account within 7 business days of the date the refund was processed, and exact timing varies by bank or credit card provider.
Ticketmaster purchasers who would like to request a refund should contact Ticketmaster directly to request their refund by calling 800-653-8000. Refunds policies vary by promoter and may not be available for every show.
Refund requests must be received no later than 48 hours before showtime and cannot be processed after the show begins.
If you purchased through the Orpheum box office, email email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions.