Welcome to Hadestown, where a song can change your fate. Winner of eight 2019 Tony Awards® including Best Musical and the 2020 Grammy® Award for Best Musical Theater Album, this acclaimed new show by celebrated singer-songwriter Anaïs Mitchell and innovative director Rachel Chavkin (Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812) is a love story for today... and always.
Hadestown intertwines two mythic tales—that of young dreamers Orpheus and Eurydice, and that of King Hades and his wife Persephone—as it invites you on a hell-raising journey to the underworld and back. Mitchell’s beguiling melodies and Chavkin’s poetic imagination pit industry against nature, doubt against faith, and fear against love. Performed by a vibrant ensemble of actors, dancers and singers, Hadestownis a haunting and hopeful theatrical experience that grabs you and never lets go.
Adjusted Event Dates for Season Ticket Holders
Please refer to the schedule below for adjusted performance days and times. Tickets and more information can be viewed in Account Manager.
- Tickets for Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 7:30pm will be honored Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2022, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 7:30pm will be honored Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Thursday, May 6, 2021, 7:30pm will be honored Thursday, Feb. 3, 2022, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Friday, May 7, 2021, 7:30pm will be honored Friday, Feb. 4, 2022, at 7:30pm
- Tickets for Saturday, May 8, 2021, 2pm will be honored Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022, at 2pm
- Tickets for Saturday, May 8, 2021, 8pm will be honored Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022, at 8pm
- Tickets for Sunday, May 9, 2021, 1pm will be honored Sunday, Feb. 6, 2022, at 1pm
- Tickets for Sunday, May 9, 2021, 6:30pm will be honored Sunday, Feb. 6, 2022, at 6:30pm
Top Photo: Eva Noblezada, Andre De Sheilds, and Reeve Carney. Credit: Matthew Murphy