Planning on applying for the Student Matinee Series Grant, or want to know more about writing effective arts integration grant requests? Join Jamin Carter, Kennedy Center teaching artist and national arts integration consultant with Focus 5, as he leads participants in exploring all the necessary concepts and components necessary to write an effective arts integration lesson plan.
Topics explored include:
- The definition of arts integration
- Exploration of potential arts integration strategies compatible with the Orpheum show offerings for the season
- Careful analysis of the grading rubric
- Examples and templates for documenting the process of arts-integrated learning
- Feedback and help constructing the outline of your lesson plan
Two sessions of this free workshop are available:
- Saturday, July 14, 1-5pm (4-5pm is optional grant writing time)
- Saturday, July 21, 1-5pm (4-5pm is optional grant writing time)
If you intend to apply for a Student Matinee Series grant, please note that you MUST attend this free arts integration workshop to be eligible for consideration.