The Broadway Sampler field trip gives students in grades 3-8 the opportunity to participate in singing, dancing, and acting classes inspired by the Orpheum’s Broadway season.
During the field trip, students will rotate through three lessons in groups of 20-25, spending 45 minutes on each skill with local teaching artists in the Halloran Centre classrooms.
The Broadway Sampler field trip builds students' speaking, listening, and critical thinking skills and is appropriate for all experience and ability levels.
Groups must have a minimum of 20 and maximum of 75 students to register. Field trips are available from 9am to noon on the following dates (choose one):
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - SOLD OUT
- Monday, February 25, 2019 - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - SOLD OUT
- Monday, April 8, 2019 - SOLD OUT